Fire & Life Safety Service Provider for Alaska
Northern Support Services provides Alaska with the best trained fire safety technicians statewide. With utmost diligence, our technicians display a humble but well learned and principled work manner.
- All buildings: commercial, residential or otherwise all bring with them a degree of risk towards fire safety.
- Our technicians, knowledgeable in fire and life safety are prepared to diagnose, inspect, install and perform upkeep on your fire protection systems.
- Life safety services include monitoring, annual testing, all inspections and service agreements.
- Time constraints are no barrier to us. We break that barrier and blaze through even the largest projects (buildings) to serve the customer both quickly and efficiently.
- We know that you will probably be busy working on your own projects while we work in your facilities, continue working as you do! We will work independently on our assigned task as you work on your own.
We Are Your Life Safety Systems & Services Partner
Our specialty is integration with support for the Owner.
Many integrators support products that form a business model with recurring fees, higher service fees, and low installation costs. NSS would rather guide the Owner and systems than create a business model that supports recurring fees and proprietary systems.
We develop well-designed fire alarm systems that can be migrated in many ways for User-owner-controlled systems. Our concepts and skills consist of many forms, specified projects, design-build applications, and provide Owner services such as engineered plans for bid or build specifications and asset protection regarding joint commission standards.
Fire & Life Safety Training
We provide technical assistance both onsite and remotely. We support training and provide resources to train on the EST product. We have the resources to train in-house as well as provide EST certification.
The NSS team is fully trained in all EST products and certified in sound, ECS, and MNS systems. We have a highly regarded skill set that identifies critical NFPA standards for voice evacuation systems. All staff is Factory trained/ Certified, NICET certified, and have SOA certifications.
Fire & Life Safety Products
We have multiple levels of products and match those to the projects for the best fit. NSS performs projects in remote areas and is highly regarded as a resource for federal, state, and local government agencies. Our team has performed to meet the USACE (Core) of engineer standards, worked with many national engineering firms, and set standards for quality.
Our commitment is to provide the right design to meet the standard while providing the Owner with the resources to manage the system. We follow up with consistent support and follow-through. We offer a variety of techniques and resources beyond the typical alarm companies.
Team Approach is key in all that we do. Every project is an opportunity for us to do from start to finish with our motto.
“Prior Proper Planning Prevents Problems”.